Can an addictive game influence your real life?
Absolutely, it fills breaks and entertains while on the move.
The Jogu notification system allows you to always stay in the game
, contacting you during your browsing session within the Website / App hosting the gamification and to inform the achievement of new goals. Furthermore, Jogu can alert external systems, to allow, for example, access to restricted areas or unlock of features
on achieving a determined status.
The necessary additions to the Jogu mechanics are substantially two:
- User integration
- Action calls integration
All the logic is based on the subsequent disclosure of this information. The integration is lightweight and non-invasive for the website / app hosting the gamification.
On a technical level this is done with calls to SOAP/REST webservice
, with a preference for JSON REST
calls, lighter and faster to manage.
The typical flow of communication between existing platforms and Jogu:
- the website hosting the gamification implements calls to Jogu for actions
- Jogu collects the received calls (actions per user)
- Jogu assigns scores and notifies of any achievement and status accomplishment
- Jogu provides the latest rankings
- Jogu processes the statistics and makes them available on the backend